Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Beta version...

I wish to create an online forum for all my students...But before a full forum is created i wish to test things here in my blog : The Monster book.
This book is for all those who want to learn CG in a close knit community. Please no Rat races here...No cut-throat competitions...Appreciation, Encouragement and constructive criticism is allowed here.
Soon you will find here - Online workshops for and by my students!..
Sharing knowledge and doing team work is the sole motto of this blog...
I want to keep you updated with the things i am learning and practicing...3D modeling, Digital Painting and Character Designing are my interests...So you will find these topics in first few posts here...While Character Animation and lot more topics will be posted soon after that :)

I also wish to post here about several great artists around the world!..Their struggle and hardwork!..I will share my inspirations here...Disney, Pixar , DC comics, my friends, my students :)

Please wait for first chapter...

No comments: