Saturday, July 14, 2007

My Inspirations :

Hey guys thanks for sharing great lessons about animation, modeling and painting!..Keep em coming!!!
Psst!.. I haven't created any new artwork from past few weeks just spent it admiring artwork around me :o)
So i am going to share some of my inspirations here :

1) Designer Jason Deamer creates
characters for Pixar’s blockbuster films including the latest ‘Ratatouille.’
http://features.cgsociety.org/story_custom.php?story_id=4144
Read here about the character designs of ‘Ratatouille.’


2)About EXPOSÉ 5
EXPOSÉ 5 showcases the best digital art from around the world. Judged by an international team of industry leaders this year’s edition features 298 examples of the world’s best digital art prepared by 218 artists from 45 countries and selected from over 4,500 entries.
This book can be in your list of gifts ;) dont forget to see the interactive "live book preview" where you can flick through every page of EXPOSÉ 5.

3) Mangang('my-gang' as i call him), 3d artist from VFS shared this beautiful photograph with me he clicked during his stay in Vancouver. I really really wish to create such a sculpture...I just cant stop admiring it!!! Its "awesome" Also visit cgportfolio of Magdalena Dadela (Character Modeler, Ubisoft Cinematics, Montreal, Canada.) Brilliant ZBrush3 artwork !!!


4) Creativity at its best!!!
Deamer's face cups
Take out all the tissue papers and disposable cups and start drawing now!!! Btw this also reminds me of wooden dolls...they are so much fun!!!

5) And life is nothing without beautiful nature around us...i just relax and forget all my worries after smelling a beautiful flower... just gaze at sky above...catch a beautiful butterfly in your hands. I can share with you some beautiful pictures i clicked while driving on highway in Gurgaon!..
A beautiful sunset

Clear sky

Construction ref ;)

NOW LET US SEE WHAT INSPIRES YOU?!! I request all you talented artists to post here what pumps you up what inspires you what you admire?!!

Peace
CgIcecube :)

1 comment:

imti said...

ya! the story about Jason Deamer was totaly inspiring.can't believe he started as a help at pixars!
& Ma'am keep up the good work.
keep rocking!